Monday, September 28, 2009


I woke up not carring what was going on or what was happening.
It has been a few days since i haven't seen lily
i tought, ah she'll come back.
Iwent to to the kitchen to see what there was to eat, i opened the refregirator door
nothing, only beers.
Ii got a beer and headed to the couch. I started seeing the soccer game
the 1964 world cup Mexico vs Brazil,
the score was 10-10
only 1 minute left Giovanni Dos Santos hadf the ball he centered it vela headered it
the goalie dived stop it with his nuckles the ball reaching almost the sun then Cuatemoc headered it to a pass to Giovanni, he made a chilenita, goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool every one shouted.

"Yes". I exclaimed, im gonna go celebrate with my friends in the bar. Isarted walking down the street not carrying if they would ran me over, the moment i thought that a tractor came towards me, too let to move

2 comments:

  1. i liked how you showed how T ray really is, like he strait up doesn't care like in the first sentence

    ReplyDelete
  2. Even though you didn't say it was T.Ray you could tell right away it was him. I liked how you tied in to what Lily said that he gets hit by a tractor. good job :)

    ReplyDelete