Thursday, November 5, 2009

mysics

One of the things that striked me in the articles were the dates the the civilizations discovered zero. from my opion they dicovered zero very late, I thought they had dicovered it long ago close to the caveman era. I think zero is a very simple thing to understand since the only thing it means is zero, nothing exept when it said in the articles when your talking about 40, 400, 4000.
the firsts civilizations that dicovered zero were, 1st the mesapotania civilization, 2nd the mayans, 3rd the hindus. it kind of shocke me the results since i thought the romans or the greeks were gonna be one of the firsts. i think the one that discovere the concept because the concept is like the meaning and you cant otherstand something without knowing what your talking about. communication is very important that why europe got the information of zero, without communication we would still be cavemen or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment